Friday, October 12, 2007

masmerim :: that's "nails" in hebrew

for all you hebrew readers out there :
dirties, a 10 pages comic book co-created by the tropical toxic team, previously mentioned on the blog, is now available in the latest installment of the literary anthology masmerim.
six installments published so far, each by a different concept (the latest is victory?), masmerim offers a selection of fresh literary segments, photos and comics.
issue #2, in the future, featured elephant graveyard, a comics by tomer.

10 comments:

  1. Any chance there's an english translation for us Gentiles? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. english version should be coming soon from meathaus, in SOS anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun works!

    -JtJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you guys doing some comics again, I miss them! Can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really cool, can't wait to get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mamash Magniv guys :)
    that looks so superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover looks fantastic, I wish I had it in my hands...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy lindo tu blog!!!
    Es espectacular!!!
    Te mando un saludo desde Buenos Aires....
    Fabi.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Last time I was in Israel, it was nearly impossible to find comics and/or graphic novels. Most people gave me strange looks when I asked around. The medium is still in it's infancy there, no? I found a comic shop in Tel Aviv, but it was mostly stocked with American books.

    This looks great. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete