Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Meathaus: S.O.S. :: preview pages


S.O.S is the latest meathaus offering, published by Nerdcore. the book is a 272 page full color anthology edited by Brandon Graham and Chris McD who pitched it by asking a group of artists to "create a story as if it was the last comics you'll ever do". lots of great artists took part, including Farel Dalrymple, James Jean, Thomas Herpich, Zohar Lazar, Jim Rugg & Brian Maruca, Ralph Bakshi and much much more.


here are some preview pages->
to pre-order visit here->

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! This thing is seriously packed with wicked talent. I particularly like the sample pages with you and Asaf. I can't wait till its in mah hands. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, guy. After admiring the cover of the Penguin Marquis de Sade for the millionth time, I thought I'd poke around for the artist. I've slung you onto my feed reader. You're tops, guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Wow, the stuff you've posted from this story are perhaps the most beautiful comic book pages I've ever seen. I'm trying to come up with something I think look prettier, but so far I'm drawing a blank.

    I'm amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are kind words...i hope you'll enjoy the printed version as well... this is a first effort in what seems to become a new working method for us and if all goes well we'll have a bunch of more pages to post soon enough.

    ReplyDelete